PROVINCE OF PANGASINAN
P 1,998.00 per person (minimum 30 pax)
Group pick up at a designated area within Metro Manila
Visit to Rizal & Laguna Churches
Lunch at a local restaurant
Air-conditioned bus transportation
One Bottled Mineral Water
One day travel Insurance (Up to 60 years old only)
Filipino Spirituality is fervently expressed during Holy Week through Visita Iglesia on Holy Thursday. History embedded this practice of visiting seven Churches while emulating the Passion of Christ.
Let us take you to the province of Pangasinan for a gaping experience of Filipino Spirituality, Culture and Culinary. Early morning assembly . Departure on board air-conditioned bus with packed breakfast. Our Carmelite Spiritual Director shall facilitate religious activities. Nope, we are not taking you to seven Churches. We are going to visit nine very important Churches – all rich in history, culture and spirituality.
- Parish of the Holy Child Binalonan (Binalonan)
- Parish of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Manaoag (Manaoag)
- Saint Hyacinth Parish (San Jacinto)
- Santo Tomas de Aquinas Parish (Mangaldan)
- Parish of Saint John the Evangelist (Dagupan)
- Parish of Saints Peter & Paul Calasiao (Calasiao)
- Holy Family Parish (Santa Barbara)
- Saint Ildephonse of Seville Parish (Malasiqui)
- Cathedral of Our Lady of the Immaculate conception (Urdaneta)
For our culinary experience, we shall have lunch at Panaderia Antonio in Calasiao, Pangasinan. Dinner shall be served at Matutina’s Seafood Restaurant in Urdaneta, Pangasinan.
TOUR COST per person: Php 3,500.00
Includes: air-conditioned bus transportation, breakfast lunch and dinner, one-day travel insurance (up to 75 years old only), visit to Churches with Spiritual Director and tour coordinator.
Group pick up & departure time: 0430h in one designated place within Metro Manila.
Note: We design Visita Iglesia tour programs not only during Holy Week Season but throughout the whole year Church visit all over the Philippines.
What We Do
Sitio Maysawa, Cayumbay,
1980 Tanay Rizal, Philippines